Join the Y
The Y is a cause for strengthening community. That’s why we’re here working with you every day, making sure that you, your family and community have the resources and support you need to learn, grow and thrive.
With a focus on developing the potential of kids, improving individual health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your membership will bring about meaningful change not just within yourself, but in your community too.
When you join the Y you belong to a place where:
- Parents find a safe, positive environment for children to learn good values, social skills and behaviors.
- Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
- Children and teens play, learn who they are and what they can achieve, and are accepted.
- Adults connect with friends, pursue interests and learn how to live healthier.
- Communities thrive because neighbors support each other and give back.
- We all build relationships that further our sense of belonging and purpose.
Family: $25 joining fee $42/month
Couple $25 joining fee $39/month
One Parent Family: $25 joining fee $34/month
Senior Couple: $25 joining fee $34/month
Adult (18-59):$25 joining fee $32/month
College (Full-time): $25 joining fee $29/month
Senior Adult (60+): $25 joining fee $29/month
Teen (12-17): $25 joining fee $18/month
No Contracts: All memberships can be paid one of two ways. Monthly bank draft or you can pay 3 months at a time via cash or debit card.
Checkout our April Joining Special below:
The Y is a nonprofit like no other. Be a member of something special.